Constructing engineer for machine building
Hydraulic engineering is your special subject?
You would prefer to work in the Rhein-Main area or central Hessen?
You are looking for a new and exciting challenge?
If this applies to you, an engagement at Lemacher Hydraulik will hit the spot.
As a medium sized company we see how to offer free spaces to our employees, passing responsibility on them, supporting and maturing them. Our innovative products safeguarded an exceptional position for our company in the hydraulic industry. The high quality and our extraordinary service are unique features that point out our company. These features are steadily demanded by our customers. Do you place emphasis on high quality standards as well as we do? In this case we ask you to support instantly our dynamic team in the development and presentation of our company Lemacher Hydraulik.
- You are responsible for the “hydraulic construction” at our technical office. This includes the construction and design of hydraulic special machines, cylinders and plants by means of our CAD system.
- You are planning hydraulic aggregates and elements for and with the client.
- In close contact to our assembly, you realize your plans.
- Besides, you act as reliable contact person for technical special fields at the company and for external partners.
- You have completed your studies for mechanical engineering or an apprenticeship as technician. Alternatively you have done a comparable apprenticeship.
- In addition you bring along some knowledge of the hydraulic sector.
- You are already experienced with CAD-tools.
- The willingness to travel, good abilities to communicate, joy at working in a team and proper knowledge of English perfect your profile.
- Excellent future prospects in a technically innovative enterprise.
- Thorough job training and continuous qualification.
- Involvement in challenging projects and responsibility for these.
- Low command structure and fast decisions.
- Personal planning for the development of employees.
- Performance oriented payment.
Become a part of a future orientated and innovative company. In our point of view a lot of individual responsibility, loyal colleagues and a low command structure with open and direct communication are a matter of course. If you are interested in this responsible task, please send a proper application per mail or e-mail to:
Inh. Adolf Rathschlag